mercredi 28 novembre 2012

The time for access to data making it little use

More information is available quickly in a market, that market is more active. That's what I thought until I worked for the radio station. For us, the audience measurement are made using a telephone survey. About a thousand people every week questioned on what they heard yesterday. One might say that data every week, it's not bad, it is expected to stimulate the market. This is not the case. The data are processed once per quarter and it takes almost six weeks month to have access to intermediate data. So I have now the end of October, data from August. So I can not use the data to justify my fees with my new grid schedule. Advertisers can not make a decision and do not buy my space unless I sell out. Next year, we will not change the grid. Why not treat data every day?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire